• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab run in September fall fling prep

FloydXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Would anyone be interested in going to Moab with me September 13, 14, 15 to run Pritchett Canyon and Behind the Rocks? I need to run them before Fall fling and plan on doing it then, but need at least another rig.

Anyone not familiar with those trails, it is advisable to have 33" or bigger tires, lockers front and rear, body armor, winch, and tow points. Especially for Pritchett. Let me know if you want to come out by PM or here.

Thanks!

If I can my rig done soon and work out any bugs IDE be in for that oh and here is a it on 40s
7u8erupu.jpg
qudybyra.jpg
the rear is all done just needs a little trim cut front is getting air shocks and three link just need the time to buzz it all together it's a far cry from the first time I ran Pritchett with you lol

lol - yeah definitely a far cry. We will have to point you at as many difficult lines as possible this time I suppose:looney:. I hope you can make it!

I wish but my hunt is next week so I gotta save the money for that.

Back