• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics from Hanging Tree

SandySteve

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
O.K. let's see how this goes.
Photobucket says just post this and you should be able to see the images.

http://s1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/SandySteve/?action=view&current=4b61f701.jpg

These are only about 10% of the original resolution, so if you want a high res. photo, send me a PM and an e-mail address and I'll send you a full resolution jpeg.

By the way, the order is in reverse, so if you start at the end they will make more sense.
Steve

Thanks for posting. It's nice to be able to look at cool photos and pretend I'm cool too. What would you consider the minimum requirements for this trail?

Jared:patriot:

Thanks for posting. It's nice to be able to look at cool photos and pretend I'm cool too. What would you consider the minimum requirements for this trail?

Jared:patriot:

Recommended requirements are 35" or bigger tires and lockers front and rear, sliders, and a lot of time. :flipoff:

As always, it isn't that it can't be done with less......But on my 6" lift and 35s I was bangin the sliders all over the place and barely shimmying over some of the boulders that can't be avoided. Quite a trail!

f65ed2d0.jpg

Is this where it was really flooded and crazy throttle runs the last time a group went up there with jmaxj??

Looks like a killer trail

Looks like alot of fun. Wish I could have made it down. :thumbup:

f65ed2d0.jpg

Is this where it was really flooded and crazy throttle runs the last time a group went up there with jmaxj??

Looks like a killer trail

Yup same trail. this trail is a blast from start to finish, nothing boring at all. we started with 7 rigs and one had steering box bolt issues and got left behind about a mile or so in. we ended up 6 rigs 8hrs and NO major breaks. as far as i know it was 1 ARB line, 1 fuel line, a few loose bolts , a bent door from a toyota, a couple low tires and a mysterious dent that just appeared.

I had a blast thanks to everyone who came......great times!!!

Oh and watching jared devin and chandler make the waterfall their bitch was pretty sweet too.

Last edited:
Sorry I missed it. I love that trail. It never grows old and always presents a challenge. Nice Pictures. Can't wait for the Videos.

Nice, I like the commentary on the photos. Looks like a blast, I'll have to try to make it to Hanging Tree when my XJ is a little beefier.

Looks like it was fun!

i'm diggin jason and toby's sash....errr i mean seat belt marks :D
58d35873.jpg

Last edited:
So whats the story with Some TOYOTA guy hitting a Cherokee? please explain the door damage on Toby's LOL

We already explained on Facebook :p And he fell into my rig :p

Back