• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Holy Cross Aug 24,25,26

jeepfreak1020

NAXJA Forum User
Me and my mile high patrol are heading down to holy cross the Friday the 24th, camping, then running Holy Cross Saturday then camping that night and heading home Sunday. Would anyone be interested in joining us? Were planning to head up Friday afternoon and get a big camp spot for alot of jeeps and have a grand o time. Anyone like to join us??

Me and my mile high patrol are heading down to holy cross the Friday the 24th, camping, then running Holy Cross Saturday then camping that night and heading home Sunday. Would anyone be interested in joining us? Were planning to head up Friday afternoon and get a big camp spot for alot of jeeps and have a grand o time. Anyone like to join us??

I'll see if i can get Danny to run it ...

I have but atleast I wheel unlike most on this forum. And bacon is going to be a joke I feel like. Not many are going. I'm not, and I don't think Seth is eather. So theres half of the people who wheel on CF.

And my lady did wheel a lot this weekend so suck it!

Back