• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Denver-Based Terror Cell

Really? Did you really have to bring yourself into this thread?:nono:

Really? Did you have to bring yourself into this thread so you could flame him for bringing his self into this thread to flame OP for bringing Acorn into this thread?

To look out for materials that could be used to make explosives? Gawd, that's a long list!

Not only are a number of explosives relatively easy to make, some can avoid the manufacturing process entirely and simply be extracted (for instance, it's possible to extract nitroglycerine from a fairly common product without much effort.)

The problem you run into with this sort of thing is that you'll have to watch out for anyone who seemed to pay attention in high school chem - that course teaches you most of what you need to know (unless it's already been reduced to clay volcanoes and other grammar school-level crappola...)

Next it's gonna be Jesus showing up in someones soup tellin eM the earth is flat.

Come on people. There is so much bigger s$@t going on than some kid who drove to new York.
Next thing ya know we will have jails full of bearded people with burn scars And say they are the devil or some crap. Sounds like a repetition of something from before...........

on a better note, 5-90 I think your sig is friggen hilarious

Last edited:
Ya terror cells along with meth labs and bums all overthe state. Glad people are catching up to real time. :gee:

on a better note, 5-90 I think your sig is friggen hilarious

I do try. Keep an eye on it, it changes (and I try to keep it humourous most of the time. There's enough depressing going on in the world - if I can cause one good laugh a day, I've done my part against it!)

Next it's gonna be Jesus showing up in someones soup tellin eM the earth is flat.

You're a flat earth hater!
fing06.gif

The story on Yahoo yesterday had NYPD raiding multiple residences suspected of bomb making -- and finding a whole lot of jack squat. Somehow its news anyways -- IMHO this is just the new administrations way of "raising the terror alert" to keep the sheeple afraid, without using the ridiculous colorcoded HLS bullshite... be afraid, be very afraid. That's how they like us:rolleyes:

Back