• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Fling

We need trail leaders. The IC Chapter puts on this event other than the 5-year anniversary and due to circumstances I am pretty much trying to pull this together myself. Please check out the IC Fall Fling 2015 thread under events and get back to me if you can help, either leading a trail run or helping to get the Friday night dinner together. Thanks.

I am a migrant engineer ;-) I am between contracts at the moment. IT never fails......I bought a new home and a week after I moved in, I got hit by a layoff. Hopefully I will get a new job here in Colorado or possibly Utah or New Mexico soon. My hope is that it will not interfere with me making it to Moab.

I say all that to preface my offer to do some trail leading. Again, I am hoping to do White Rim Trail. I also like to lead Cliff Hanger and Hells Revenge. I have also led Kane Creek several times.

Wish me luck finding some work soon and that I can still make Fall Fling. I am itching to get my offroad teardrop trailer out for its maiden voyage. If I make it, I hope to do a bit of BBQ for those interested.

Good luck with the job. Let me know as we get closer and I will be glad to have you lead Cliff Hanger. Then, I can take another trail. You can also arm wrestle with Terry (OT) who made a comment early-on that he could lead Hells Revenge. Again, thanks for the offers to lead and I hope you can make it to the Fall Fling.

IC Naxja members: We still need trail leaders for the Fall Fling. Please look at the Fall Fling 2015 thread under upcoming events and get back to me if you are willing to lead a trail. If the proposed runs do not suit you, please suggest alternatives, as Jason did. Also, I could really use a couple of people to help for the Friday night dinner.

Back