• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winter on the Rocks January 24-25, 2014

I am in the same boat Jeepedo129. This will be my first year down. I am guessing that it pretty easy to figure out once you get to the fairgrounds or I at least I hope so.

Ive been down for the WOTR run the past couple of years and trail "signup" happens each morning. Pick up your registration packet the evening before, or in the morning. Go to the fairgrounds on Friday and Sat mornings for the drivers meeting and then jump in line for the trail you want to run. The parking lot is huge and the Leaders have their rigs parked in a row with a large sign on the front, indicating the trail they are leading.

Sand Hollow Rec Area requires all rigs to run a safety flag, so go prepared with your own flag or you can purchase one at the event.....if they dont sell out. Figure out your flag mount ahead of time is my recommendation.

Ok sweet, I'll be getting there late Thursday night since we're not heading out of SLC until around 5 ish. I see on their site that there is early registration Thursday evening, is that for the trails? If so are there going to be spots for the more popular trails still by Friday morning?

Ok sweet, I'll be getting there late Thursday night since we're not heading out of SLC until around 5 ish. I see on their site that there is early registration Thursday evening, is that for the trails? If so are there going to be spots for the more popular trails still by Friday morning?

Historically, there has not been registration for a specific trail, just the event. You've already registered online, so you will just need to look at the Friday schedule, show up early to get your registration packet and attend the drivers meeting and then line up for the trail of your chosing.

Historically, there has not been registration for a specific trail, just the event. You've already registered online, so you will just need to look at the Friday schedule, show up early to get your registration packet and attend the drivers meeting and then line up for the trail of your chosing.

Ok, just makin sure, I read on their site that certain trails fill up quick, so I wanted to see how that goes down.

Back