• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

May 18th - IC Shootout

Isreal, Steve, Chris and company thanks for the hospitality, we had a blast and are looking forward to the next meet!!!

It was a lot of fun. Hopefully this outing will help bring about a new shotgun or rifle in your near future. :)

My phone had a hard time with pictures today, but here's a couple of my favorites:

IMAG0786_zps2bd29f93.jpg

IMAG0782_zps1d1d3faa.jpg

I am also bummed. My XJ is currently down at the moment and I had other plans for this weekend. Looks like it was a ton of fun. I would like to meet some IC NAXJA guys and learn a thing or two. I will try to make it out to the next get together.

:party:Sorry more couldn't make it. Where we went you could have gone with a Honda Civic. Even though it's an XJ group, you can claim extenuating circumstances... Like my XJ is currently down at the moment. We would only give you a hard time for a little while.
Thanks Israel for the pics. I had a really good time. The last thing said on the CB in Saratoga Springs was "See you at the meet & greet." Probably not. I plan on being in Indiana for Memorial Weekend. Something about a race there.

We should definitely do another one. I'd still like to check out Ryan's spot. I plan on going back to where we went today at some future date with my brother who lives in Saratoga Springs. There was a great spot for some longer range shots. 500 yards + I'd say.

Back