• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Food Count--Who's eating??? SoCal Holiday Party Saturday 12/11 in Long Beach, CA

How many folks are showing up, and how many are eating?

• 1 adult attending

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 2 adults attending

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • 3 adults attending

• 1 child attending

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 children attending

• 3 children attending

• 1 adult eating

• 2 adults eating

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 3 adults eating

• 1 child eating

• 2 children eating

• 3 children eating

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Still debating the food, it'll probably be sandwiches and chips (maybe Jersey Mike's?). Whatever it is should be good.

Please note: you can choose more than one choice in this poll, so if there are 4 adults and 3 kids, choose 1 adult, 3 adults, and 3 kids (and choose something from the attending as well as the eating portions of the poll, if you're doing both). FYI, if you're not attending, you don't get to eat :)

As far as who's considered a kid--attending let's say 15 and under; for food, I'd say 11 and under, but I've seen 9-year-olds out-eat even me :wow:, and I've seen 15-year-olds eat almost nothing. If you bring kids, you know how much they eat; if they eat like an adult, call them an adult on the "eating" portion of the poll.

Anything you want to bring (sides, dessert, etc) is always welcome.

Financial contributions are appreciated as well; it looks like it's going to cost us ~$15/person since everything has gotten coughcovidcough more expensive, but if you don't bring money, you won't go hungry (presuming that you chime in on this poll so we order enough food).

Last edited:
Come on folks... Time in. I'm sure some of you can make it, you know you want to!

Haha, now we have two adults that show they're eating but not attending... Please do entries for BOTH attending and for eating (or just attending if you're not eating)

oops.

LOL

Thank you! Look forward to (re-?)meeting you!

Back