• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mopar Performance Leads part #

Chancer

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know the part number for Mopar Performance Ignition leads?

I've read that they're supposedly better and cheaper than the standard leads, but my local stealership has never heard of them, presumably because so few people on this side of the pond know about them.

TIA

Re: Mopar Performance Leads part #P4876436

P4529686 cap & Rotor 87 -93?? I think they are all the same.
P4876436 91 - 00 Wires 87 - 90 is same but uses longer coil wire - don't have that pt#

These might be discontinued - if so just use the 99 stock red wires - they look pretty good to me.

Chancer said:
Does anyone know the part number for Mopar Performance Ignition leads?

I've read that they're supposedly better and cheaper than the standard leads, but my local stealership has never heard of them, presumably because so few people on this side of the pond know about them.

TIA

Och aye, you can bet your last haggis that the stealerships in the UK have never heard of them. It seems that most of the Jeeps in the UK are owned by affluent mothers doing the school run so there isn't much of an aftermarket for performance parts. If you can find any performance parts in the UK they're usually extortionately expensive. I've shipped all of mine in from the US.
Save a wee dram for me. :cheers:

258hp@4800/320lbft@3200, 1/4 mile = [email protected], 0-60 = 5.9secs
Websites - Jeep 4.0 Performance, 4.6L Stroker Build-Up, Dino's Jeep Tricks

Erm, I'm English actually!! LOL

Anyway, I always get accused of having a really dodgy Scottish accent if I try. Ho hum, I'll just have to be content with being married to a Scot and waiting for my Scottish passport to come through. Back to the haggis farming...

Back