• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anak's jeep

Evan03

NAXJA Forum User
Ive come to realize your holding out on us.
Insert your photos here.

Nice does not come close to what he's got.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

They require I fire up a real computer.

I will have to find a time to do that.

It has a ways to go yet to get it where I want it. And it isn't built big. That will be the next one.

Some of your pictures worked. Man you do amazing work.

Big is a wide open definition. My mind pictures narrowed 35spline axles and 37s with 5.38 gears

Thank you for the kind words.

There are a bunch of guys around here who do amazing work. Crist Clapper and Red Mistress I think have the highest standards. Their builds look like museum pieces. Cal and Joel (frijolee) both have very detail oriented builds. Those are just the ones that come to mind right now. I know there are others.

One of my favorite XJs is David Bricker's "Gomer". Not exactly a daily driver build, but Gomer has all the right goodies--Russ Pottenger stroker, AX-15, NP241OR, Roc Jock 60 up front, hybrid cage, PRP seats...I am sure there is more.

And really big is JohnX's Comanche on portals and 44s.

There are a bunch of folks who have well built rigs, but hardly post much anymore. If you want to see some built XJs you should plan on Moab in October 2023. That will be the next time NAXJA goes to Moab.

Ive been on naxj for awhile and never dig up these old builds, yet

Back