• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SFR UTK Steering with D30 ARB Cover?

MiWiAu

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody running this setup? Does the ARB cover provided sufficient clearance to the D30 diff cover with the StinkyFab UTK steering? I'm not sure how much more stick-out the ARB cover has over stock.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

I’m running the sfr tie rod on stock under the knuckle steering with a ruffstuff cover and have no interference. Not exactly the same but the ruffstuff is pretty beefy. I think they stick out more than the ARB

I’m running the sfr tie rod on stock under the knuckle steering with a ruffstuff cover and have no interference. Not exactly the same but the ruffstuff is pretty beefy. I think they stick out more than the ARB
Awesome. Thanks for the feedback! I scored a brand new rear cover and LubeLocker gasket for the C8.25 off FB for a steal, and my OCD would prefer a matching front. :p This is encouraging!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

I believe the ARB is already has clearance for that.

Back