• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Scheduled runs

mako my day

NAXJA Forum User
Will someone guide an hour long run on Friday evening? The wife wants to see/experience what what my pile of crap of a jeep can actually do.

Or maybe I should not take a chance at breaking, because I really don't want to miss Saturdays run..............

Pending finishing Heep, and getting off work earlier...I would be down for this.

Hopefully someone else can give a firmer commitment.

I would be up for this, but I'm in the same boat as John, who knows if mine will be ready...

Are you towing yours out this year Kyle? I'd hate for you to have another massive death wobble incident.... :doh:

Not sure how I will be getting there yet. I have an RV spot, but I don't think the jeep can tow a 3k pound popup.... And my tundra can't tow them both....

But the jeep is running good.

Not sure how I will be getting there yet. I have an RV spot, but I don't think the jeep can tow a 3k pound popup.... And my tundra can't tow them both....

But the jeep is running good.

I towed a trailer in excess of 5k to calico with my jeep one time, redlined second gear the whole way up cajon pass. Not pleasant, but I think you'd be a lot better off in the 3k range.

Back