• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

---- Jeepspeed kit ---- Revised and final.

for 10k dose it come with the jeep?

Is that why the shocks etc are not listed because they will price the kit with whatever you like? Is there an easy way on the site to locate the individual items in the webshop?

Pre Bent interior Sport Cage
Front upper shock mounts
Chassis stiffener kit
Front suspension kit (upper and lower arms)
Front Coil Springs
Heavy Duty steering kit
Steering box brace
Performance track bar
Rear leaf springs
Rear shackles
Four 2.5" smooth body shocks
30 gallon stock location fuel cell
Fuel pump and fuel cell filler neck
2 race seats
2 race 5 point harness
2 window nets
4 suspension limit straps
Heavy duty radiator with thermostat and housing
Battery isolator switch
Front axle gusset kit
Heavy duty motor mount plate kit
Race style motor mounts
amber and blue warning lights
5 BFGoodrich 15x10.50 All terrain or Mud Terrain KM2 tires
5 American Racing 15x7 wheels

Is that why the shocks etc are not listed because they will price the kit with whatever you like? Is there an easy way on the site to locate the individual items in the webshop?

I see shocks.

whose coils/leaves and what height? Your price seems very reasonable i like what you guys are doing for the community, hopefully it will help it to increase in size.

Quoting the dude who had posted above and not received an answer, what I mean was that it doesn't say "Bilstein 5100's" or "No name brand walmart specials" or whatever else like it does for the tires and wheels. The stuff that is branded vs the stuff that T&J fabbed themselves

the way i see it, if youve got the cash in hand, to fully build (or atleast source parts) in 1, giant step, and you're interested in the t&j kit, then a call or even a visit to t&j would be your best bet.

the 'kit' list is just too vague, allways has been (i understand why, differant cars need differant stuff, obviously a rig still running stock axles doesnt need the same prep a competitive car does)

Quoting the dude who had posted above and not received an answer, what I mean was that it doesn't say "Bilstein 5100's" or "No name brand walmart specials" or whatever else like it does for the tires and wheels. The stuff that is branded vs the stuff that T&J fabbed themselves
2.5 shocks, means 2.5 shocks of your choice, Bilstein, Fox, FOA, etc... And 5100's will never survive a race... no non resi 2.0 will.

the way i see it, if youve got the cash in hand, to fully build (or atleast source parts) in 1, giant step, and you're interested in the t&j kit, then a call or even a visit to t&j would be your best bet.

the 'kit' list is just too vague, allways has been (i understand why, differant cars need differant stuff, obviously a rig still running stock axles doesnt need the same prep a competitive car does)

I think because most people won't be purchasing an entire kit you can look at the kit as a checklist for the person who is piece by piece putting a truck together. It would be nice to be able to look at the list then click on something on it and be taken to where you could see the price for just that entry in their store. Like if I wanted to do the chassis stiffeners, then the lift/suspension basics and shocks, and wheels and tires then proceed with other things. If you make it more user friendly for people youll sell more stuff. The reason this kit is going to appeal to people is because it sounds like an authoritative list built from experience and many people I think would like to be able to follow the A B C D instructions even if they arent going from stock to race in one go

Back