• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 or 4 door?

Without a tape measure and a pair of Jeeps handy, I'd be willing to bet that both the 2Dr and 4Dr use the same floor pans, with the seat mount bolts in the same locations. There may be some difference in the seats themselves or the mounts(as the 2Dr seats do the tilt/fold/slide routine for rear access)that would give a little more or less room up front.

As for race seat mounts, the only limit would be where the main hoop of the 'cage was mounted. 'Put the main hoop on top of the front leaf spring mount, and it would be about the center of the rear door, or a little further back. Heck, even with the stock seat, the front of the head rest is about even with the back of the B-pillar when the seat's all the way back. Put a suspension seat in the same location, and a roll bar hoop would be about 6' behind the B-pillar.

I love my 4dr and my fiberglass
DSC02895.jpg

DSC02852.jpg

Picture002-2.jpg

Picture005-2.jpg

DSC02856.jpg

Just cut and tub the fenders and cut the glass for the rear doors.

Back