• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1989 Jeep Comanche

CMNCHE

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all, Recently picked up this 89 MJ, not going to be able to get a title so its not much use to me but its probably the cleanest, most rust free MJ Ive ever seen. Prefer to sell whole but may part out. Im looking to get $1700. Call/Text 814-592-1196

wbb7eq.jpg

Ross, why aren't you buying this instead of that $5k one you're after?

Was the title issue ever sorted out? Also is it 4x4? And auto or manual trans?

4.0, 5speed (BA10), 2 wheel drive. I have front dana 30 and rear 8.25 form an XJ with 3.55s to put in this as well as an AX15 and 231 for a 98 XJ.

Im hoping to figure out the title this week, and will update here as I get info. At the present time I have a clean title signed over to me but because my address changed before the title was processed PA DOT doesnt want to process it and put it in my name.

Was the title issue ever sorted out? Also is it 4x4? And auto or manual trans?

4.0, 5speed (BA10), 2 wheel drive. I have front dana 30 and rear 8.25 form an XJ with 3.55s to put in this as well as an AX15 and 231 from a 98 XJ.

Im hoping to figure out the title this week, and will update here as I get info. At the present time I have a clean title signed over to me but because my address changed before the title was processed PA DOT doesnt want to process it and put it in my name.

...any trades considered? My Comanche is nowhere near as nice as that, and I'd love to start my build off of a cleaner platform. I'd consider trading it plus a white 00 sport XJ with a rod knock for it.! Both have solid NJ titles, and I need to clear the driveway. Lol.

...any trades considered? My Comanche is nowhere near as nice as that, and I'd love to start my build off of a cleaner platform. I'd consider trading it plus a white 00 sport XJ with a rod knock for it.! Both have solid NJ titles, and I need to clear the driveway. Lol.

PM sent!

Back