• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Save the Date! Moab 2018

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
***October 9th - 13th, 2018***

NAXJA is holding the 35th Anniversary Celebration of the introduction of the XJ in 1983 on October 9th-13th, 2018 in Moab, Utah. The BOD has set the dates for the Moab event in 2018 and they want you to start saving your pennies for fuel, saving your precious vacation time, and wrenching on your junk, to prepare for this event.

If you have never been to Moab or only go every 5 years, this is the event to plan to attend.

There will be more information coming along as plans are set in stone, as well as an event forum, the BOD wants to get the dates out now. If you are interested in planning, helping, trail guiding or anything else that goes into making a event successful, please email or PM me. If you are a NAXA sponsor and are interested in being apart of this event, please PM me or sponsorship as we'll be coordinating efforts for opportunities for NAXJA vendors. In the coming days, I will be getting in contact with those who have helped in the past to see if they would like to help again in 2018.

To get an idea of what to expect, you can find the event forum for the 2013 event by clicking on this sentence.

It's well worth the trip. Only 488 days left!

mac 'they say you are planning your next Moab trip before you leave Moab' gyvr

Matt 'macgyvr' Rowland
Moab 2018 Event Coordinator
[email protected]

Road trip anyone?

Added to my calendar. Id love to go.

Yea we all towed last time. Traveled separately but arrived same day. Hard to be sure between now and then... life happens. But if any others are willing to commit I will too. The condo's go quick when there is an event.

Yea we all towed last time. Traveled separately but arrived same day. Hard to be sure between now and then... life happens. But if any others are willing to commit I will too. The condo's go quick when there is an event.

I'm up to 3 weeks vacation next year. Barring my brother deciding that's the week his wedding will be, it's my plan to attend. Definitely in for a condo

Id be up to share a condo. Id like to trailer mine, but no truck or trailer so may rent them. If I can get my Jeep done in time.

The Moab event forum is up and running!

Click here

Please keep checking back for more information and updates.

The event will be headquartered at the Moab-KOA. They are now taking reservations for the dates of our event.
Click here to make reservations.
Make sure to put "attending NAXJA event" in the special instructions spot so that they can make the best attempt to group us together.
Also, if you join the KOA-rewards program, most folks attending the event will save money on their stay that's more that the rewards program costs.

The facebook event is here.
Facebook event

The Moab event forum is here:
Click here

A few of us actually went to the 30th was a fun time. We shared a condo and attended events but also toured the parks. If you can go you should... especially those that have never wheeled MOAB.

I'm up to 3 weeks vacation next year. Barring my brother deciding that's the week his wedding will be, it's my plan to attend. Definitely in for a condo

My brother pushed the wedding a year.

Starting to vacation plan and leaving heavily towards going to Moab. Anyone else?

Recommendation on where to rent a trailer?

John I'd like to go again but I'm going to Appalachian Rendezvous and Expo East in NC this year. You there guys should really try and go if you have not been to a NAXJA event especially in Moab!!!

Back