• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Blackholes are RACIST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SBrad001 said:
Looks like Bush isn't the only moron that's come from Texas.
I don't understand why political hate statements like this have to be made. I know this is an offtopic area but making remarks like this is what pisses some people off. I think everyone knows about your hatred for Bush and Republicans, you voice it frequently, I just don't understand why it has to come through on a Jeep forum where it will clearly aggrevate some. Not sure why you couldn't just leave the statement out and post the link. Oh and by the way...the link doesn't work.[/rant]

BIGSLVRXJ said:
I don't understand why political hate statements like this have to be made. I know this is an offtopic area but making remarks like this is what pisses some people off. I think everyone knows about your hatred for Bush and Republicans, you voice it frequently, I just don't understand why it has to come through on a Jeep forum where it will clearly aggrevate some. Not sure why you couldn't just leave the statement out and post the link. Oh and by the way...the link doesn't work.[/rant]

Some people are just arogant morons (Liberal Democrats). It just means he doesnt have something actually to argue other than he is on the opposite side and felt compelled to show how ridiculously idiotic he is. We should feel sorry for him really.

Ben824 said:
Some people are just arogant morons (Liberal Democrats). It just means he doesnt have something actually to argue other than he is on the opposite side and felt compelled to show how ridiculously idiotic he is. We should feel sorry for him really.

Not a democrat, just don't like Bush. That and he's such an easy target.

SBrad001 said:
Not a democrat, just don't like Bush. That and he's such an easy target.
Brad, that wasn't meant to say you're the only one who was doing it and I didn't mean to come off as saying one way or the other is right. I just hate seeing politics of any kind enter boards...it's never going to change though.

BIGSLVRXJ said:
Brad, that wasn't meant to say you're the only one who was doing it and I didn't mean to come off as saying one way or the other is right. I just hate seeing politics of any kind enter boards...it's never going to change though.

No problem! :D

I've got pretty thick skin; you can pretty safely say what ever you want around me without me getting all twisted up. Unless I acting unusually stupid that day. Which has been known to happen.

~Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back