• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Buzz buzz buzz

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
So I know a few of us participated a few years ago in the St. baldricks run up in denver. I know Chris (XJ-Grin) is at it again.

Chris I'm not sure what event you will be at, but ill be attending the one here on the 11th in the springs. While im not getting buzzed this year I will be there in support of my lady friend who is gonna get buzzed.

Hope to see some of ya other guys in the area come out and support a great cause again :thumbup:

BTW, one in the springs is at Jack Quinns Irish pub, so should be a good time even for you rowdy fawkers :D

Thanks for the pitch, Mike. My youngest son Riley (7) and I will both be shaving it off at Jack Quinn's on the 11th. Link to our page is in my signature below as well!:cheers:

So as you may have noticed by the link in my signature (and Mike's thread!), my youngest son Riley and I will be shedding all our follicles to raise money for children's cancer research at this year's St. Baldrick's event in Colorado Springs -- We'll be at:

Jack Quinn's Irish Pub & Restaurant
21 South Tejon Street (Downtown)
Colorado Springs, CO 80903

The event is March 11, and I'll be getting shaved at 4pm, Riley at 4:15. I'm buying the beer for those who make a donation to St. Baldrick's of equal or greater value -- must be present to win! ;)

Come laugh at us, watch us shiver, and enjoy a frothy one for a good cause! :cheers:

didn't see ya, Mike -- but man, was there a crowd! Thanks to all who participated :cheers:
3-11-12CRafter.jpg

Ya to avoid a lil drama between some people I stayed out of the event. (guys being douchers) wish I coulda attended. If ya saw a lil tiny girl with full sleeves getting buzzed that was my friend Melissa.
Hope ya guys had fun, from the pics I saw looks like a good turn out for the cause :thumbup:

Back