• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

snow again...

nothing here yet. but weatherman says late tonight we should get snow. damn global warming

Been hailing for about 30min pretty hard in Everett by the water.

~Scott

35 degrees and pouring (about 25 miles ish southwest of Portland)

Not sure how much snow here. a couple inches i guess, but the Northeaster kicked up and it is blowing 30 mph and 23 F.

I hate to complain about the snow/wind, (because normally I love it) but I have a big dig tomorrow and I don't want to spend a 16 hour day out in this weather. I don't mind being wet and I don't mind being cold, but I HATE being both.

light powder and sticking at Lake Tapps/Bonney Lake.

zip in lynnwood

Ended up with about an inch or so on the ground in the south Everett area, didn't really stick to the streets.

About an inch on the heep this morning under that a nice thick layer of ice...nuthin on the roads tho..

-PJ-

PS Drive safe guys y'all know how people get when it starts snowing.

The news I heard reported this morning was 10" in Btown/Ferndale. 2+ in in Bellevue.

We got a smattering here but nothing significant.

Apparantly we should get more tonight?
Michael

Yep
Got snow, about 2inchs out here n 257th and stark. Had to get up and drive the girlfriend to work! Lowred hondas with race tires don't do good in the snow with a girl behind the wheel!!!!!

Back