• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 4-door part out - Deep Amethyst Pearl

Lowrange2

NAXJA Forum User
I never sell anything here but I'll post it anyway. lol

Deep Amethyst Pearl 98 XJ 4.0/AW4/NP231

Complete part out. Let me know what you need.

I don't mind shipping on your dime.

Notable items include:
HP D30 3.55 - $200
NP231J - $200
Fog Light Switch panel - $30
Adjustable headrest seats- $125 for both
Sun roof - ?
Super awesome 24k gold wheels - $4,000 Each

If you see something else you like, just ask.

Andy

bluejeep4_zpsq5zjqtxu.jpg

bluejeep5_zpsryxr9gjt.jpg

BlueJeep1_zps9hx6ykag.jpg

Bluejeep2_zpsu5be6xx8.jpg

bluejeep3_zpsith7ria8.jpg

20150324_195052_zpsecjge2y9.jpg

Motor?

Yes and no.

The guy I bought it from said that it was running and driving just fine. Then it just cut off while driving down the road one day. He couldn't get it running again. I have no clue what he did to try to make it run.

I know that he disassembled the front of the engine and pulled the timing chain cover because he thought that it may have skipped time... Sure.

Either way, I intended to do a compression test and see if I could get it to fire over and idle. If that's the case I'll sell it for $400.

OR I can do a compression test, not fool with it anymore and I'll sell it for $200. (Assuming a good compression test.)

I pulled the valve cover and the top end looks nice and clean.

Pics of the sunroof?

I need an injector harness for a 97 but a 98 will work as long as the sensors are changed with the harness. I need the complete harness uncut.

Do you have one in good condition? I melted mine. I also need the plastic loom holder that clips onto the head studs.

I would need it shipped to 31705 also.

The IAC plugs are different on a 97 and 98. Can you verify that it is indeed a 97 or 98 harness?

Sorry man. I found it at a local yard for $25. If you want to sell yours for the same price I'll gladly take yours.

Back