• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee Crawl Raffle Thread

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Here is where we will list the goodies that we have received for the Crawl raffle. We already have two prizes in hand.

First to donate is Rock Solid Off Road Fab based out of Chattanooga, TN. Tyler has donated the following items:

1) a gift certificate worth $250 for a set of weld on beadlocks for 15" rims.

2) A gift certificate for $250 worth of labor. Please check out his website. It gives you an idea of what he can build you.

Okay, now who's next?

sahweet i am all about some raffle prizes!

RC is a National sponsor so National BOD directors are taking care of requesting donations this year for each of the 10 official rides (the Crawl being one of them). I will be contacting non-sponsors to try and get some additional goodies.

I want to go ahead and say "Thank you" to all the sponsors. They make all our events better and our rigs!! :D:D

Some of you may remember the 4WheelParts March Madness sale/ Atlanta meet and greet. The rules were for every six members of a club that shows up at the same time that day, the club was to recieve a $100 gift card.

The rules and whatnot are in this thread.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1027110

Well we made six.

Futhermore, Naxja was the ONLY club to show that day, and Albert (the store manager, and super great guy), was prepared to give away the top prize anyway...

Wait for it...
Hold on to your hats....

Some lucky Crawl raffle ticket holder will take this home!

http://www.smittybilt.com/product/index/38.htm

The winch sits in my shop right now , brand new in the box!

Gents, lets show some appreciation, if you need to spend some money on your rig,

Call Mark or Mike at 770-840-0365.:phone:

oh damn thats nice !

that would sure look good on LASR ! I need that for getting unstuck from the zombies, now I definitely have to go to the crawl !

That is AWSOME!!!!! Thanks to those who represented the SEC there and a HUGE thanks to 4WheelParts for supporting us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome news Tim! A huge thank you goes out to the 6 NAXJA members that showed up to win the prize and to 4 Wheel Parts for the killer donation.

Like Tim said, spend your money with those that help make the Crawl a success.

Has anyone asked the guys at 4 Wheel Parts in Nashville?

Has anyone asked the guys at 4 Wheel Parts in Nashville?

Not yet this year. They have donated items for the past two Crawls though.

I will be in attendance with some goods........maybe a new product........

Thank you Brian. This will be the 3rd Crawl that he has donated to. I've seen what HD Off Road makes and seen it installed. Very nice stuff.

Back