• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SNOW?!

aparke4

NAXJA Forum User
So Central Mississippi might get 6 inches of snow in the next 24

how do ya like that?

Anyways - good thing a god my winch going - going to be on snow recovery alert from local PD and Fire Station - kinda cool!

But - it is supposed to dump snow - be 55 the next day - MELT - and then freeze?!!!

Lovely. That is all.

They're talking 2 inches tomorrow morning here in southern AL. Everythings shutting down. Sorta ridiculous.

yes - any sign of snow or ice everything closes

crazy man

i am heading out in the XJ - going for 20 dollar recovery fee ;)

no really i am

They say we are going to get 1-3 inches here. If that happens I will post photograpic proof. They say snow starting around 3pm today and expext about 8 hours of it. If that happens I will take the TJ out to play. If that does not happen, I will still take the TJ out to play. If no one goes with me....well than...I will play with myself!:conceited

0650--The weather has changed---now they say to expect 4-6 inches. We shall see.
I will pray to the Snow goD of the seep south :worship:-bring it on big dawg!

Woke up and they're calling for 1-3" here in Charlotte. This one's a very rare storm as the further SOUTH you go the more snow is expected.

Maybe i'll get to pull my boss out of the ditch again tonight at work :D :D

SO, buddy of mine in batton rouge just sent me a pic of his work...its snowing like a bitch down there!

Snowing in B'ham now....

Oh yeah its snowing and that means, NO WORK TONIGHT! Its really coming down right now. Theres about 3in on the ground now. Welcome to southern alabama lol.

I'm down in Columbus, GA for a conference and there's about 4-5 inches on the ground. I talked to my dad in Dacula (Gwinnett county) and he measured 5.5 on an undisturbed spot on the driveway and the roads are covered...no slush this time...and it was still coming down very heavily. I can't wait to get home tomorrow afternoon to get my Jeep!

Enjoy it everybody...this is our 10-15 year snowstorm. The last time we had 6" was in early March of 1993.

We got another inch of fresh snow last night from this system. Can't hardly tell it since there is still 18" or so still on the ground but the Jeeps and the driveway were covered. We are expecting 4-6 inches on Monday, I hope we get more than that.

We got 4 - 5 inches here! Currently melting! Will post pictures later!

411 from TN to Dalton was damm near scary!
My wife driving her hyundai, i was clinching!

Got to 285 east and it was just rainy slush..
Newnan was just rain..

I m leaving Newnan for good tomorrow. in the XJ loaded to the T's..:gee:
no snow in Knox til monday i heard..

Mark

its snowing in Clarksville right now, coming down good, very slick, passed one car in the ditch, lol

Back