• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

00' Intake swap custom heat shield pics/ceramic coated header/electric fan/cooler

95cherjustin

NAXJA Forum User
Got tired of that heat soaked 95 intake so found some thermo tech at summit.com and added it to the bottom side of the manifold. ceramic coated the header for better heat resistance up 1200 degrees.

Just posted some pics.

IMG_0504-1.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

BLOCK HEATER FOR WINTER TIME JUST GOES WHERE THE FREEZE PULG WAS

IMG_0511.jpg

GOOD SPOT FOR TRANNY COOLER

IMG_0512.jpg

I like the shielding--need to do that to mine. That ceramic coating looks like it came out of a spray can?

how did you do the electric fan swap? I've been wanting to do this for a while but can't seem to find any good kits...did you just piece it together? or what?
the idea that i've heard is to hook the electric fan up the same way the small aux fan is already hooked up, so it will just turn on when the engine reaches ~220' F. Is this what you did? how did it work out?

Thanks guys!

For the electric fan i just found one at NAPA, its a fan that comes with its own thermostat and is also adjustable. so you can just pop the hood or leave it in the cab and turn the cooling fan knob up or down so the jeep runs hotter or cooler.

Pretty cool

how did you do the electric fan swap? I've been wanting to do this for a while but can't seem to find any good kits...did you just piece it together? or what?
the idea that i've heard is to hook the electric fan up the same way the small aux fan is already hooked up, so it will just turn on when the engine reaches ~220' F. Is this what you did? how did it work out?
Check out the fan kit at www.ffdynamics.com

Back