• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adopt-A-Trail Meeting Nov. 18

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
November 18, 2009, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Sizzler Restaurant
1461 South Rimpau, Corona.
First exit off the 15 freeway, south of the 91
(909) 272-8255

Agenda

The quarterly San Bernardino National Forest Adopt-a-Trail Program meeting will be held on Wednesday, November 18, 2009. We'll be meeting at Corona Sizzler for Dinner at 6 PM and the meeting begins at 7 PM and ends at 9 PM.

- We will be giving out Adopt-a-Trail goodies for your clubs.

- We'll be taking shirt (long and short sleeve) and hat orders.

- We'll be discussing how to record personal in conjunction with club volunteer hours (NEW).

- Some awards will be given out.

- We'll be reviewing and distributing 400 copies of the newly released SBNF Motor Vehicle Use Map and the ramifications it will have on Off Highway Vehicle access on the SBNF.

- We'll hold an overview of our program (revisit our mission statement) and discuss what our goals are for 2010.

- Discuss the Sponsor-a-Trail Program.

- Welcome and introduce new clubs to our program.

- Discuss firearm regulations on National Forest Lands.

- Fire closure (new and old) status update.

- Much More!!!

If you have ANY items you would like to have added to the meeting agenda, please let me know.

Thank you,

Greg.

Greg Hoffman
San Bernardino National Forest
OHV Manager
Tel-(909) 382-2811
Cell-(909) 615-0475
Fax-(909) 866-2867

Josh If you can make it LMK and we can carpool.

I usually head out a little early and have dinner there.

I'll also be in Mexico. Maybe the next one! Don't forget to work up a shopping list, too, Stephan.

Dean you've more than well represented NAXJA.

Thanks for your participation.

Figures... I make plans to finally attend a meeting and I get sent out of Fxxxing town again. Off to Boston in the morning

I'll eat a steak on your behalf brendan...I'll send you the bill :D

BTW peepz, this meeting is going to be a milestone for the SoCal Chapter. We will be donating $1000 to SBNF towards tools/equipment and $500 towards the ranger!!

Excellent!! :cheers:

Well all hope is lost for me showing up, my boss is here today so I can't sneak out a couple hours early.

We'll just have to make sure we donate even more next year so I can attend the meeting where we do our largest donation!

Back