• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROM Swap Meet Thread

IslanderOffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Post up in here if you've got any items to sell that you're planning to bring.

Anyone have some use for the Rustys leaf spring pack that I took off the drivers side of my Jeep? Centering pin is no good, but the leafs are okay, just sagged more than I would have liked.

I'll have my rear bumper/tire carrier available if someone wants it. Will be on the Jeep, but we can pull it off Sunday morning.

I'll have my rear bumper/tire carrier available if someone wants it. Will be on the Jeep, but we can pull it off Sunday morning.
Got pics? Cant remember which you have...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

JCR Offroad Bumper/Tire Carrier

That is a nice looking bumper. I will try to make it to Bridgeport. I will take it from you them.

How long do you have it?

That is a nice looking bumper. I will try to make it to Bridgeport. I will take it from you them.

How long do you have it?

About 2 years

How long do you have it?

I think I'm gonna hang on to it until the Deavers settle a bit.

I've got a driveshaft (Part #53008427) I'm not going to use for now if anyone is interested.

Anyone need some beat up 32x11.50x15 km2s?

Back