• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train from Bakersfield to Sacramento

Goose_XJ88

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Hey guys ill be moving to Sacramento around May 20th or 21st and should have some extra space. I'm willing to pick stuff up and drop it off along Hwy 99. Will be making TWO trips and first will be pulling the jeep behind my truck with availability in the bed. Second trip will be 2-3 weeks after the first and will be a uhaul; hopefully with spare room, currently don't know what size I'm getting. All I ask is you degrease and power wash any nasty parts. If you would like to donate to my build a jeep fund as a thank you, I won't turn it down. Haha

I will be staying at an extended stay hotel when I first get to sac while I find a permanent place so if you miss me, the large parts will be exposed in the bed of my truck unless a local is willing to store them. Smaller parts can be trained to the Reno run as well, I just won't have much room inside my jeep for your parts.

Yep, sure thing. If I miss you the first time around ill be sure to find you on the second trip. Haha

Just an Update, I will be headed south to Bakersfield this weekend. Im already taking a rear bumper for smokinu. please nothing too large, Ive only got a pickup bed and need room for an axle on the return trip. Will be leaving Sacramento right after work thurs so you need to contact me either today or tomorrow. If something needs to make it to the north, Im headed back to sac on sunday.

I forgot our exact convo last time, but do you know if AJ is heading out this way soon? If so/possible, get the MJ skid to him? Let me know.

I'm not sure if he is or not. I'll talk to MaxxXJ and see if he can't take it for you. He seems to go a lot more often than AJ.

Back