• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event fee and camping information.

Bryan C.

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I have finally been able to get an event fee sorted out. Well, sort of. You'll see. Anyways, the plan is for the fee to be broken up to allow those who aren't running the full trip to pay only for what they will use.

Camping along the trail is free for the most part, but we will encounter some places that require payment. Here is a list of the fees broken down.

Friday night the 11th. No plan has been put in place for group camping this night. If there is enough interest I can arrange a group campsite at Icehouse Resort, or possibly at the campgound near the Barrett Lake trailhead for an additional fee.

Sat night the 12th will be spent at Barrett Lake, free camping.

Sun night the 13th we will be camping at Icehouse Resort. The fee for camping, including firewood will be $15 per vehicle.

Dinner for the raffle and Meet N Greet will be $10 per person. Dinner will be tri-tip and chicken with a few tasty sides.

Monday and Tuesday nights, the 14th and 15th, will be spent at Buck Island Lake, free camping.

In an effort to move the group along the trail, we will be spending Wednesday night the 16th at Rubicon Springs. There is a *$10* fee per vehicle fee charged for camping at the springs.

Thursday night the 17 we will be spending the night near the Fordyce traihead for an early start Friday morning. *Cisco Grove campground has ovenight sites available for about $30 per night and is very close to the trailhead.* This campground has showers available for $5 for those interested. Free camping is available a short distance down the trail, but is spread out over a large area with no central area to gather.

Friday and Saturday will be spent on Fordyce which has free camping.

I will get a paypal account set up for those who wish to pay by credit card. Checks will be accepted, please Pm me for address to send the money to.

T-shirts will also be available for this run. I will be taking pre-orders very soon. Preliminary reports have the t-shirts at $20 each. Stay tuned for an exact figure hopefully soon.

EDIT: look for * for revisions.

Last edited:
Ok, I updated some of the event fees. I will be accepting payments soon for this run. Check back shortly for the paypal address.

Back