• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official ColoradoFest "Who's going" Thread

Ya lunchish should work! Wanna caravan?

One night? Fam gone. Be brave, grasshopper.
bravery is not the problem -- too many projects is... maybe Lunch on Friday. I'm supposed to meet a friend in Greality on Saturday evening...

I plan on showing up Thursday to Saturday, if you guys figure out what trail you are doing Thursday I would like to leave early from my house and meet for that then get my camping spot after.

I'll be there Thursday through Saturday.

Fred
After my Brother-in Law's BB Ribs insult to you. I will be arriving ahead of him. So count on the two of us arriving ([FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]separately[/FONT]) on late Monday & staying Tuesday through Saturday.

Will anyone be going up on Sunday?

I may get a pass to go up Sunday for one night. It will be both Lil' Dirty and I. He will be staying longer though.

Getting excited to hit the trails next week.

Built some new mini skids for the 44 last night, finished installing the CB as well.

Need to check the SWR, make some fish plates to tie the bumper to the new frame stiffeners, and put 500 miles on the XJ quick so I can drain the diff fluid after the regear.

Looking forward to trying out the new additions to the Jeep, and meeting the NAXJA crew.

Well I'm out. I get to go to Chattanooga Tennessee all week and do someone elses work for them.

I know it's a little late in the game to be saying this, but I've figured out I'll be able to head out Friday evening through Sunday.

The plan is to make it there in time for the dinner and raffle, but I can easily feed myself if a last-minute add to the headcount is an issue.

Back