• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

aw4 needed

what year tranny? i have one out of a 1990 that worked perfect.

i have one out of a 99. 480 455 8028 text please

sorry but mine wont work for you.

will have it out by noon sunday for pick up

anybody know where another one is for a 1996 xj. I got one off craigslist thought it was a deal but turns out the shift shaft only has maybe a 1/4" of threads left. The guy helping putting it in doesn't think it will work. I don't really have any money left but I'm trying to get the xj going for my son's birthday coming up. so if anybody knows of any solutions I'd appreciate it.

anybody know where another one is for a 1996 xj. I got one off craigslist thought it was a deal but turns out the shift shaft only has maybe a 1/4" of threads left. The guy helping putting it in doesn't think it will work. I don't really have any money left but I'm trying to get the xj going for my son's birthday coming up. so if anybody knows of any solutions I'd appreciate it.

Saw this on craigslist, I have no idea who the seller is or if they are credible. but it's cheap!

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/pts/2178527654.html

grab one from a 91-97 for a 96, 97 takes a couple spliced wires (no big deal) and 91-96 are bolt in.

Back