• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5 on 4" bolt pattern... what vehicle has it?

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
I'm looking into putting real wheels and tires for my folks' camping trailer as it looks like one of hte rims is messed up and it eats tires (although the tire shops can't figure out why). Anyways I'm hoping to find something cheap that lets me put a 15" tire (although 14" is a possibility as well).

65-75 A body Mopars (Dart/Demon/Duster)
E Bodies Might also, (Barracuda/Challenger) But I'm not 100% sure

The 60's through early 70's A-body mopars, 5 lug (5x100mm more exactly) Chrysler K-Car offshoots '85 and later Lebaron Coupe/Convertable (j-Body), Lancer/Lebaron GTS 5-dr (h-body)Sedans, Shadow/Sundance (p- then ap-body, Daytona/Lazer (g- then ag-body), Spirit/Acclaim/Lebaron LE(a- then aa-body), Short wb Minivans (don't know what the body code for these is), Turbo Omnirizon/Charger (L-body, post-'85 GLH and Shelby models only), Most Neons (except for the earliest stripper models), Small through mid-size GM Fwds (sorry too many to list but just as plentiful in the junkyards as the K-Cars and also probably 5x100mm). Some Japanese cars, mainly the Eclipse/3000GT/Dodge Stealth, also were 5x100mm.

The E-bodies should have been 5x4.5", if I remember right they shared most of their undercarrage with the mid size B-bodies from '70-'74 when they were axed. Barracudas built through '69 should be 5x4 though since they were A-bodies. Hope this is some help.

Back