• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Leave at 7am for SMORR. Camping is a painfully side affect to wheeling. But a nice camper/RV makes just camping so easy. Jealous of you guys getting to just chill.

Sounds like fun, but camping with out wheeling is not my thing. I did get some more "Moab Prep" done:

$600 for the trailer. It needs some work, but I can make a good jeep hauler out of it. Just what I need, another project.

Chuck, you got some work ahead of you, but you also got time before moab.

Good start!

mac '5+ months to moab' gyvr

Sounds like fun, but camping with out wheeling is not my thing. I did get some more "Moab Prep" done:

$600 for the trailer. It needs some work, but I can make a good jeep hauler out of it. Just what I need, another project.
I kinda wanted that style of trailer, cause I didn't want people asking to use it. Then the one I bought fell into my lap and I'm the only one who has used it to haul anything other than a car on it.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

my trailers got to the point they were gone and I did not even know who had them, that shit got old so I parked them in the field behind the building so they were not as visible, and that is the same field that we winter the bulls in....trailers have stayed put for the most part. I wanted to lock them up, but the way I lose lock keys, it would have just screwed me in the long run. One buddy was just coming at his own liberty and taking the 24' GN and my skidsteer....found out he was making money on the side with it from his day job, so I told him that shit was done and he owned me $75/hr on the machine and $150 for each day he used the trailer....he's not been a repeat customer :D

That'll work! Weird axle placement, you're going to have to pull the Jeep all the way forward to get any tongue weight. At least with the money you saved you can set it up the way you want!

I originally wanted a trailer like that but I haul firewood in the fall/winter and the tractor at different times of the year. I borrowed a trailer for years (with permission :D) but my neighbor was selling his at a price I couldn't refuse.

It's a whole new ballgame with the tow rig/trailer. Not even so much that you will be harder on your Jeep (but you will) it's the comfort of driving the tow rig on the way home vs. the Jeep with all its new noises and wobbles.

all this talk of Jeep hauler trailers....I'd sell mine if anyone is looking, it is 18' (16' flat, 2' dove), newer tires with 85% or better tread, newer LED lights in steel boxes, heavy duty steel diamond tread fenders, new 2" hitch, new tongue jack, diamond tread tongue box, chrome rimzzzzz. It is an 06 model, clean title, I bought it new. Deck is in good shape, one board cracked, has ramps that slide in under it, paint is good, no major rust. $1350.00?

Oh yeah, I guess there is a for sale thread around here huh? :D

oh, I might add it has a nice full size spare and I would be willing to meet part way on delivery for fuel costs within reason.

that's kinda what I thought after I looked on CL for anything comparable.

What axles are under it?
And how wide between fenders.

I'd have to measure between fenders, I believe 2 3500#. They are 6 lug axles. Brakes on one axle, but they need rewired.

So eBay has the 15% off again today, I just ordered my Makita big boy impact for $185. Now time to find something torqued 600lbs+ to test it..

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

So eBay has the 15% off again today, I just ordered my Makita big boy impact for $185. Now time to find something torqued 600lbs+ to test it..

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

is there some sort of mailing list or something that i can be on to be notified of said sales? i always seem to miss them.

If you get the mobile app, it will notify you. It send me a notification chime and put an icon on the top of my phone. As much business as I have done on Ebay I kinda expected a phone call from Mr or Mrs Ebay though.....

Back