• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crawl registration is OPEN

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
**URL REMOVED**

See y'all on the trail!

Last edited:
Bump! Been there done that!!!!

Cannot wait to get to KY! :wave1:

Only ELEVEN more days before the on-line registration goes off-line. Please get your registrations done now, before it's too late!!

Registered! Woot woot! Let's hope my motor holds up.

Do I have to pay now or can I pay when I get there? Also I have at least one local, who is not a member, but wants to attend. What does he need to do to register?

There will be on site registration, yes, but if you want to purchase a t-shirt or any wearable SEC swag that is only available on-line. We'd prefer as many people register on-line as possible because part of the on-line form contains tick marks on the type of trails that they prefer so that we can try to "preform" trail rides. Also, the pre-orders will help us determine the dinner presence so that we can accurately let the BBQ team know how many to cook for.

So can I regiser on line and pay when I get there? I think thats what I did last year. I will tell my friend to register on line

The reg form we are using this year will not allow you to complete a registration without paying. So if you don't want to prepay you need to register on site. Note, if you want an event T-shirt, you have to pre-register.

Registration closes TOMORROW at 9:00 pm CT. Get your registration and shirt orders in!!!!

To be clear, that means if you don't order an Event t-shirt by 9:00 PM CT tomorrow evening... you will not be getting one.

and they're cool shirts!!!

NAXJA%202015_zps6jyon3vd.jpg

Back