• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Explorer 8.8

csudman

NAXJA Forum User
Great Condition. Still under vehicle. Most likely 3.73 gears, 31 spline, open diff, disc brakes. 59 3/4 WMS to WMS, Same bolt pattern as stock jeep. 5 on 4.5. $350.00

I can set up any gear ratio for an additional charge.

I can also install any locker for an additional charge.

I also can set up to bolt into a cherokee for an additional charge.

This is a super strong axle and a great swap and alteritive to the typical d44. And its a little stronger.

Shipping is avalible.

Ill do 425 shipped forward air to little rock. Thats the closest terminal to you. That will cover my gas and gettin it setup on a pallet.

csudman said:
I can set up any gear ratio for an additional charge.

I can also install any locker for an additional charge.

I also can set up to bolt into a cherokee for an additional charge.

ARB
Set-up for XJ
Shipped 95695 (or sacramento)

How Much?

csudman said:
Ill do 425 shipped forward air to little rock. Thats the closest terminal to you. That will cover my gas and gettin it setup on a pallet.

I totally forgot I posted about that, $425 would be awesome.
The only problem I have is that im waitin on a check from my ins. comp., it should be thurs or fri.

Ill email you friday and find out if its still available.

basalt51 said:
ARB
Set-up for XJ
Shipped 95695 (or sacramento)

How Much?

I was wondering what the extra charges for these would be?

it doesnt look im gonna be able to buy it, my check from my ins. still hasnt come in and I just grenaded my front DS, so I have to get that fixed.

Hey everybody. Sorry I've been a loser w/ replying. Been real busy.

I've still got the rear ends. But I'm not setting them up anymore. They are straight out from underneat the vehicles.

Still $315.00

Shipping is $100.00 anywhere continental us to a forward air terminal. Thats including my palleting and delivery.

Back