• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

And now for something completely different,...

tbburg

NAXJA Forum User
Monkeys hate flying squirrels, report monkey-annoyance experts

Japanese macaques will completely flip out when presented with flying squirrels, a new study in monkey-antagonism
has found. The research could pave the way for advanced methods of enraging monkeys.
Well I'm glad we got that figured out!

( Moderators please feel free to move this to the political discussion zone if so warranted. )

Link to story at The Cristian Science Monitor

Evil-Monkey-family-guy.jpg

Christian Science Monitor, those guys are right down the street from me.

Isn't this how all that trouble got started in 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later?

I don't get it, Joe,...

Are you saying the evil monkey from Family guy caused an epidemic?
Or was it related to the Cristian Science Monitor,...
Or was it the flying squirrels (I suppose that could explain why the monkeys hate the squirrels)

I don't get it, Joe,...

Are you saying the evil monkey from Family guy caused an epidemic?
Or was it related to the Cristian Science Monitor,...
Or was it the flying squirrels (I suppose that could explain why the monkeys hate the squirrels)

LOL! It was the scientists experimenting on Chimps (not exactly monkeys) to induce rage--kind of saw a connection with the Christian Science Monitor and angry monkeys. :scared:

To be honest, I saw this story, and the only question I had was; "Monkey annoyance expert"? Really? That's an actual job title/position?

I'll bet it's government funded research,...

The monkeys are just jealous. The researcher probably showed them an old copy of "The Wizard of OZ", and since they can't fly, no one around them can ;)

To be honest, I saw this story, and the only question I had was; "Monkey annoyance expert"? Really? That's an actual job title/position?

I'll bet it's government funded research,...

Part of the Stimulus Package, for sure.

The monkeys are just jealous. The researcher probably showed them an old copy of "The Wizard of OZ", and since they can't fly, no one around them can ;)

Thanks, now I have to clean my monitor after spitting coffee on it! :D :D

Back