• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Headliner Trim

Junkyards will probably be your best best or find someone parting out a similar year. I'd bet someone in your local chapter may even have some trim parts I'd check that out.

Color?

Good luck. I can never find trim pieces. I'm reluctant to fix my sagging headliner fearing I'll break a piece.

Preferably gray but not picky. thats why they make vinyl paint I suppose. lol

Get me a photo or drawing of exactly which ones you are talking about. I have a blue 89 that was rolled on the freeway that may salvageable ones. The tail gate was rear ended and smashed. but there may be some trim inside at that location that survived. I also have a red with tan interior 87, just a body, no drive train I was going make electric-fuel cell powered before I got ill, that I think I will part out soon that has goo tan parts.

I assume the 2 door 94 parts are the same as Renix 4 door parts on that trim, but I am not 100% sure.

Back