• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEMA Commander

Root Moose

NAXJA Forum User
Hopefully not a repost:

IMG_5004.jpg

Beej said:
I just went from 'yeah, I dunno about the Commander, it'll have to grow on me' to 'okay I want one!'...
Ditto

After the first set of brakes, shafts, etc. goes out time for a HP 60 for the front.

:D

wow... much better! are those AEV wheels?

Nothing a couple of 60's couldn't fix.

Yea, AEV had one at camp jeep....

Okie Terry said:
You went to Camp Jeep?

I worked there, spent 4 days driving various new commanders around off road and doing demo rides. I even bent a couple up. The best part, I GOT PAID FOR DOING IT....not to mention all the Wolfgang puck self-heating latte I could drink...
Here are some pics from campjeep05

Yea, I know, but there was just something so perverse about running a $50K commander [no 'base' models for me :D ] thru the woods and over rocks with the sat radio banging out some oak ridge boys while sucking down a nice hot latte that appealed to me...

RichP said:
I worked there, spent 4 days driving various new commanders around off road and doing demo rides. I even bent a couple up. The best part, I GOT PAID FOR DOING IT....not to mention all the Wolfgang puck self-heating latte I could drink...
Here are some pics from campjeep05

Yea, I know, but there was just something so perverse about running a $50K commander [no 'base' models for me :D ] thru the woods and over rocks with the sat radio banging out some oak ridge boys while sucking down a nice hot latte that appealed to me...
:D

Back