• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registration Info

Mike in NJ

NAXJA Life Member
NAXJA Member
Okay guys, now that winter is "over", it's time to start thinking seriously about NACFest '03 - May 30,31 , June 01 at Paragon in Hazleton, PA.

We've established a direct mailbox for pre-registration - [email protected]

Event Registration is $18.

In honor of the 20th Anniversary of the XJ in 2003, we are actively encouraging all Cherokee and Comanche owners to participate in NAXJA events, so you do not need to be a NAXJA member to attend and the fee will be the same regardless of whether you've joined or not (but, keep in mind that we sure would like to have you as member anyway).

This one-time fee covers the administration costs of the event itself and includes our snazzy :cool: NACFest Dashplaque (the '02 model is already a much sought-after collectors' item!), one adult meal ticket for the legendary ;) cuisine of LawnCher's NAC Kitchen Patrol at the Saturday night BBQ and awards program, and a free chance for the event raffle of 1000's :rolleyes: of items from NAXJA 4x4 corporate supporters. (Additional chances will be available for sale at the event itself).

[Keep in mind though that Paragon daily entry fees are a separate item and will be handled each morning at the Park itself.
Based on a daily attendance of 25 or more vehicles, Paragon's fees are as follows: A PRE-PAID three day pass - $70. A PRE-PAID two day pass - $50. Daily entry fee (if not prepaid) $30. Note: additional passengers are $5 daily. Club Paragon memberships will be honored during the event as well.]

Not that any NAXJA member needs encouragement for this event, but, as an incentive to register, a member who prepays the $18 event fee by 01 MAY will receive a free NAXJA North Atlantic Chapter sticker.

Hope you're interested in coming, and pre-registration would really help the NACfest committee plan a better event.

Send an email to [email protected] with your name, address, phone number, member # (if you are a member) and you will receive a reply to ask for some more specific info, as well as provide you some payment options.

Thanks in advance for your interest and please continue to use THIS forum for regular event questions and comment. And, for better info on Paragon, please check out their website at www.paragonap.com

Mike in NJ

Last edited by a moderator:
will non NAC members be able to joing at NACFEST? hehe maybe its i'm just a bit lazy to send a check.. or that i spend every last penny on my jeep ::shrug:::

Dave:

You can join NAXJA at any time - certainly at the event as well. Keep in mind though, as much as we want you to be a member of this great organization, in honor of this year's 20th Anniversary of the XJ, all drivers are welcome at NACFest. You don't have to be a member, or a guest of a member, to attend.

The registration fee ($18) is the same this year for members and non-members alike.

Just make sure your rig meets minimum NAXJA safety standards (listed on the home page) - and, it doesn't make any difference where you are at in building up your truck - there will be guided rides at all levels (mild to wild).

No excuses, now :) just get your butt up to Paragon at the end of May. If you are planning to attend, just drop us a line at [email protected], no obligation.

Hope to see you there.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Oh i read that members and non-members can come, but i printed out the membership form like 8 months ago.. its still sitting there.. all filled out.. i see it when i clean and mean to send it, but keep forgetting.. anyways.. it will be cool to be able to join in person.. just dont stiff me on my sticker ;D haha

I'll be attending this event and will be sure to bring the materials needed to process new Memberships for those interested in Joining at the event. Check, Money Order etc welcomed. If necessary I'll take cash, though I prefer to keep it in a documentable format. Thanks again to the organizers of the event and see you all there!

Back