• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rhd turn signal flasher

Unclewolverine

NAXJA Forum User
Im pretty sure ive narrowed down my non functioning turn signals in my 95 japanese rhd xj to the signal flasher, but for the life of me i cant find it! I have found the hazard flasher because they still work but my fuse block, where it should be, looks completely different, any ideas?

RHD could be completely different of course, but on the LHD 97+ it's under the driver's side steering column (not behind the steering column cover), just to the left. Probably just to the right on the RHD if its mirrored but I have no idea.

Definitely not in a fuse box. Little cube thing.

Thanks guys, asymptonic thanks, but it a 95. I bet its in the same block as the hazard; i wish it would at least click on then i could find it!

No problem, but my point was it's all by itself under the driver side, not in any fuse block or anything organized. Look for a 1 inch cube above your feet on the driver side.

Here's a video, though I don't remember needing to remove the kickplate to get at mine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gIOWrY4CGo

Again, this is late model LHD, so I could be full of it.

Back