• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fall flog

35xj

NAXJA Forum User
i am needing some info on the fall flog. who's going? everybody staying at Crawfords?

Whats up Marc? gotta redo the front suspension, fix the rear spring mounts, bend the rock rails down far enough to open the passenger doors. send it to carolina rockshop for the cage, and replace a power steering hose before I can go. Lower 2 was rough this weekend! But, I plan to make an appearence

When is this Fall Flog enevt going to be? I might be able to make it if it is a few weeks after Dixie Run and before my club goes to Windrock I am there!!!!

This event is held on halloween weekend (10-31 to 11-1) and we will be based at Crawfords.

Last year was the first time we did this...it was just an informal SE Chapter monthly trailride/GTG. It rained lots and the trails were crazy-muddy. We thought it was SO MUCH FUN, it got nicknamed Fall Flog, and we decided to add it to our calendar.

There were only a few folks there last year...hopefully we'll get a bigger turnout this year.

Thats what we can do for entertainment Fri. night...Murphy here we come...

I'll be there too...Anyone interested in a night run, since it's Halloween and all?

-mike
(I just installed a bunch of lighting):cool:

We plan on being there midday on Fri. so you bet I am all up for a night ride...and Of cousr when LugNut wins his XJ I will be driving it...LOL

Georgia Mike said:
Well,I knew you guys would be having too much fun out there W/O me,so I just figured I'd spoil it for ya!:D

i had too much fun last time we trailed. now new glass and bumpers lets try and see the next weak link is.

Hopefully I'll be there too. I kinda new to the whole thing and I have to do a little more work to the Jeep but 10/31 sounds like a nice goal to shoot for. Then if all that works out I might be able to get off work....HAHA

Nope no raffle...This is just a informal get together of the SE crew...but nayone else who wants to come is welcome...Looks like quite a few people may show up this year...never know in a couple more years it may grow to an offical event..

Although I look forward to hitting Tellico again, right now all I can think about is Moab..17 days till we hit the road...

Heather

Back