• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROTM Final Round up! VOTE!

Done! Will be hard to win against a CA guy.

Voted...

Stump got both of my votes. But I will say that I will be ok, as long as the buggy guy don't get it. I think that thing is a great rig, yes, but in all seriousness, it really isn't much of an XJ...

Stump got both of my votes. But I will say that I will be ok, as long as the buggy guy don't get it. I think that thing is a great rig, yes, but in all seriousness, it really isn't much of an XJ...

Good point, maybe they should make 3 classes, stock (at least 90% original/restored XJ), modified stock (at least 75% XJ) and modified (at least 10% XJ)

Just a thought

and another vote for stump

agreed, though he is still running the original engine and tranny... and part of the tub... other than that its all pieced togther.

go stump!:us:

The new Willys buggy is gonna have an XJ steering column and pedals, will that count?

IF you are referring to Mac I would disagree. While it has a tone of tube work and has had a lot of xj cut off it has been a slow process. Mac has been around here for as long as I can remember, and until recently his front was still xj. LOL!

I can certainly appreciate the level of "built" his jeep is, quality and all. I guess my thing is when someone random looks at it, they dont say 'thats a bad*ss Cherokee..." They say, "that thing is bad*ss". Both similar responses... but no quite the same.

Either way, I dont think I have a chance, the other XJ is friggin sweet. I would vote for it in a heartbeat. Its got lots of things I still want to do to my jeep.... and its well done just like Mac's stuff.

Im honored just to be in the top three, to me that means a LOT! Thanks!

~ James

I can certainly appreciate the level of "built" his jeep is, quality and all. I guess my thing is when someone random looks at it, they dont say 'thats a bad*ss Cherokee..." They say, "that thing is bad*ss". Both similar responses... but no quite the same.

Either way, I dont think I have a chance, the other XJ is friggin sweet. I would vote for it in a heartbeat. Its got lots of things I still want to do to my jeep.... and its well done just like Mac's stuff.

Im honored just to be in the top three, to me that means a LOT! Thanks!

~ James

Well, I voted for you!

One last push. The voting ends tomorrow so if you haven't voted yet, please do so.

Stump Stump Stump Stump Stump Stump!!!! (chanting voice)

ya got mine StumpXJ

FYI: poll closes at 10:05 today, unknown time zone ?

so hurry up and get that vote in !

Back