• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hatch, drivers fender, quarter glass, full doors

Swamprat

NAXJA Forum User
i have some spare parts i need to find new homes for. all prices are OBO and i can meet in Mckinney.

full set of electric cherokee doors, has one busted tilt window. perfect for half doors or parts.
DSCN1477.jpg

a decent white 96- XJ hood, has a busted hinge plate
DSCN1480.jpg

sorta straight drivers side XJ fender
DSCN1479.jpg

96- XJ rear hatch, has wiper motor, no glass, in ok condition
DSCN1478.jpg

i also have both quarter glass off the same jeep all this parts came off. as well as random interior trim pieces, a grant steering wheel, gauge cluster, and a free complete Renix 4.0.

What shape is the renix engine in? I might take it, and a rear drivers side door if it will fit an 89?

Might need the drivers side fender as well.

What shape is the renix engine in? I might take it, and a rear drivers side door if it will fit an 89?

it ran, like poo, but it ran. i cant really tell you much more cause i dont know. it's valves are exposed, and its got some rust inside. but if you want it its yours. and the rear drivers door will fit your 89.

Might need the drivers side fender as well.

well i still have it. its not perfect but its not mangled.

it ran, like poo, but it ran. i cant really tell you much more cause i dont know. it's valves are exposed, and its got some rust inside. but if you want it its yours. and the rear drivers door will fit your 89.

well i still have it. its not perfect but its not mangled.

Best memorial day ever!!! Ya HO!!!

Just bought a running a Renix 89, white, 4x4, 178,000 miles in nice shape, title, sticker, inspection all current, no brakes (parking brake works, brake peddle is mush, but should be an easy fix), battery and cables look like crap (had trouble jumping the corroded mess, but once it was running it was great) paid $500 cash, and the engine is strong and runs like it is brand new! AC does not work, but looks like the OEM R-12 system.

Was standing in line at autoozone for a half hour friday night, shooting the breeze.. and stumbled onto a couple whose daughter had just bought a new car, and the parents did not want to send the jeep to the crusher, they new I would keep it and take care of it!!!!

Best deal I ever got on jeep!!!! (I think, LOL, have not driven it due to no brakes, but I like what I saw!!!!!) No signs of miss treatment, or overheating, or leaks, no signs of cleaning it up, or hiding anything. Owner says everything but brakes, AC and radio works, as in the 4x4 all works....Good tires, it was a daily driver till 2 weeks ago when the brakes gave out. No sign of ABS, just looks like a bad MC.

It is WHITE!!!! The drivers side doors and kick panel area have some nasty lower side rust, but most of the body seems to be completely rust free.

I looked for 3 weeks on Craigs list and never saw an 87-90 even listed!

This makes 5 Renix vehicles in my heard now (one is still just a red Hulk, LOL)

so is that why you need some parts?

Yes and no, moving targets, LOL. The Blue 89, 2WD (my daughter's first jeep), has fresh front fender, headlight, bumper....., front suspension (pretzled up control arms...) damage on the front drivers side, old damage to the rear drivers side door(only item we did not fix from a prior accident). Possible front drive axle issues from the recent damage based on how bad the control arms on the drives side look, the tire on the front drivers side is 3" closer to the rear now :)eek:), unknown axle condition at this time. It still drives, but the tire rubs on the rear inside fender now. But the AC, cooling system,....under the hood is all new.....new tires.....and so on, so I need to fix it, it was a DD.

The new white 89 I bought yesterday, has nasty rust on the lower panel of the doors, especially the drivers side doors, and the drivers side front panel is OK, but has some shade tree body shop work on it (I may leave it as is, not sure)

I still have the 87 red shell (under the hood is empty, no drive trane), but I hate to use it for just a few parts, like just a door, or fender.........But If I need the entire front axle, fenders, door....., it may get used for parts......, if the axle is OK (not damaged) I might want your parts....doors, for instance. I have a spare hatch, so I don't need it.

Biggest problem we have is moving large heavy parts around XXX miles across Texas, LOL!

RRC needs to work on a way to move our parts around the big state(s), back and forth, on the cheap, in a team work fashion!!!!

I just got my sons front end basher (Ford taurus bumber car, LOL) driveable and running (The control arms and tie rods were turned into pretzels from excessive curb contact, LOL) and made room for the 89 that needs front end parts replaced, and body work from the recent accident, and I plan to work on the white 89 brakes at my shop (not the house)......gotta move it today....

Only way I will take the questionable Renix engine, is if we were already making the trip to swap stuff.

By the way, I lot of 87-95 stuff stored up here too, if anybody needs something special. I still have the radiator(s) you want.

PM'd you back. FWIW, if we do meet up half way for a swap, we should check our RRC NAXJA people and see if there is anything we can trade from way up north in your area with our area here around Houston, save on freight, travel gas.....?

We did some of that here just before the RRC was formed. A guy that lived in Corpus that traveled a lot, brought me an AW4 transmission from the Dallas area, that I finally used 12 months ago in my 87 DD, Wagoneer.

There must people with stranded parts, in our wide open spaces in the RRC, and with freight and weight so high, too much of it goes to local scrap now I fear.

I forgot I have an associate that commutes from north west Houston, to near Dallas each weekend from the plant I work at most of the time. He usually drives a little Toy car, LOL, but has a small truck too.

What kind of condition are the 4 white doors in, rust wise? Are the electric on the windows?

all 4 door are rust free, they have dents and the passenger front is missing the quarter window. electric windows and locks which still work
Sounds good to me. None of the dents are bad right?

Swamprat and I have worked out a deal here on his doors
and fender for stuff I have. I have a friend that works in Houston, and lives east of Dallas, that is going to take my stuff up there on Friday, and bring me Swamprats stuff on Sunday night's drive back.

So if anyone wants something small, not too big or heavy, Jeep parts wise, moved between Dallas and Houston this week end contact us NOW!!!!!

The doors turned out to be manual windows, not electric, so I am only taking the drivers side rear door and drivers side fender, if any one else wants the others.

Back