• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D-Rings & Brackets w/ OEM front bumper?

BALTANAKT

NAXJA Forum User
Hi all,

Curious if anyone makes a set of D-Rings & Brackets that would fit below the stock front bumper?

Not having any luck searching as of yet. Hi-Country, who went out of business, used to make them.

Thanks

I made my own D-ring brackets and bolted them to the factory installed tow hook brackets. I suppose you could find a pair of inexpensive receiver hitch shackle inserts and convert them by drilling two bolt holes.

standard.jpg

Last edited:
If this is for looks only you could fab something easily. If your intent is recovery, then you need something that ties both sides together along with additional tie-in's. A front hidden hitch is a good choice.

Iron rock offroad makes sense nice setup. It's almost like a front hitch but designed for d ring shackles

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

If this is for looks only you could fab something easily. If your intent is recovery, then you need something that ties both sides together along with additional tie-in's. A front hidden hitch is a good choice.

Good to know.

Any recommendations for maker?

Will a front hidden hitch work with a front skid plate?

Back