• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT Black Leather ZJ seats ready to bolt into xj for 97+ cloth seats

twodoorXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I want to trade my front and rear black leather ZJ seats for 97+ cloth seats, preferably the ones with headrests. The seats need to be in perfect condition, no stains, rips, etc.

I will include my power driver seat slider, and i will need your manual seat sliders in return. I also need to keep my seat hinges, mine is a 2 door, and i need the flip forward hinges.

The reason im trading, is im 6'3 and my head is awfully close to the roof, and the zj seats give about a 1 inch boost. They are insanely comfortable, but i need to stop hitting my head. The seats do have the typical rip on the drivers side.

zjseats2.jpg

zjseats3.jpg

zjseatsin2.jpg

zjseatsin.jpg

I have 2 sets of XJ seats...one set from a 98 and one from a 97. I'll look when I get home so see which is in best condition but from what I remember, they are both in great shape.

I am interested, front seats are mint but top of rear has some tiny tears from PO dog, could add cash on my end if you might be interested

Back