• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So what did Santa bring you?

2 truetracks,
yukon axle shafts and
draw-tite front receiver hitch.

picture.JPG

Congratulations,
you've got the best present !

GReat looking kid CRASH!

I got new shoes and ...

my EARLY xmas present (since we're sharing :) )

ALi-scarf.jpg

no kids but c4x4 rock rails, clothes, and a new digital camera.

other than my numerous illigitimate children - none for me...

but i did get a Lincoln 135

a really big cc bill come jan..... but the giving was fun this yr.

Besides the little kiddie, Santa brought me a buch of green flat presents that my wife tells me turns into metal things that go on the car :)

Couldn't resist posting the pic again!

k1.jpg

CRASH said:

Unfortunately, that boy looks like his father.

:D

Congrats again on the good lookin' kid. I got a new stereo for the garage, an aluminum floor jack, and new gear wrenches.

This year I got a new stereo for the jeep, clothing, and some misc stuff for the house.

Crash, congratz on the new born. I guess now you'll have to take time off your jeep project and give attention to your son.

I got 3 pairs of pants and 2 sweatshirts. I was really bummed I didn't get any socks though all mine have holes :)

Ashley (18 months or so) got a cool jeep that she sits on, she loves it! It says things like "lets put in 4x4 and have fun" it makes gear grinding noises and starting noises but her favorite is the song that she dances too "start the engine, oh what a feeling, I'm having fun, we're all four wheeling no matter how steep no matter how rough I'm ready to go when the going gets tough" Can you tell she has been hitting those buttons nonstop?

work, and not even a lump of coal. however today i did get the watch i ordered from quadratec, would have rather had a big ass coffee mug tho, its gettin COLD here!

18 volt cordless drill and light combo, air tools, ajs rock rails that i bought myself, 220 drill bit set, bunch of money.

200 piece craftsman tool set, $250 4wparts gift card, c4x4 tow hooks, a bunch of warm cloths and a bonus from work to go out and buy some skid plates and rock raills. :cool:

Back