• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where are the San Diego M&G's

WraithKWK

NAXJA Forum User
Every M&G I see is like 2 hours away .... I dont trust my XJ that much.

I dunno but i met a few of the guys from San Diego and there not that scarry.

I mean well SanDiegoXJ .... looks like a total Gangsta .. he rolled up with his spinners and I just knew in my bones i was gunna get shot... but hey whats life without a lil danger.
images

First Tuesday each month, in Vista. Backstreet Brewery, behind Kirkorian Theater.

HAHA. Vista. Thats not very close to San Diego........OC guys could almost make that. Then we could hit Santanas mexican food in Vista. mmmmmm, tecate quesadilla.

silverslk said:
HAHA. Vista. Thats not very close to San Diego........OC guys could almost make that. Then we could hit Santanas mexican food in Vista. mmmmmm, tecate quesadilla.

First Tuesday of the month at Lamppost Pizza / Backstreet Brewery on Main St Vista. Right by the Wave Park / Kreokrian Movie Theatre. Starts at ~ 6PM.

Vista is right near San Diego. SD is a big place. It's more of a N. County San Diego M&G then the center of San Diego. It's about a 20 minute drive for me at most from my place, which IS in San Diego.

The tradition started on NAXJA, but most of the time it's not mentioned on here. I mention it once in a while. Usually talked about on SoCalXJ Yahoo Groups. The secret to it is it's very consistent, and has been the first Tuesday of the month for several years running at the same place, same time. There's always people there. It's only been moved once or twice to the following day for a holiday. We have the same waitress, and she knows what we want. When I sit down, I get a glass handed to me of my drink. I don't even ask, I just get MY drink. :D

Once every quarter or so there is a random San Diego M&G that Troy (Overkill) puts out. It's been in El Cajon, Mira Mesa, etc for those who are closer to San Diego.

silverslk said:

Oh, yeah, Santana's. I use to work right down the street from them on Pacific St, right behind that tire shop in San Marcos. California breakfast burrito is where it's at! That and a horchata.

1717317-Santanas_Mexican_Food-San_Diego.jpg

Jump This said:
I have an east county San Diego meet and greet right after I open the frig every...well.....everyday!!

:D

Hello beer, well hello to you too Rick....

East county ... it says Borrego on ur name tag. I'm in Santee and i know troy Overkill is in EL Cajon....

Vista is like an hour + from us

haha...

yeah, the first tuesday is actually for SoCalXJ, but most the guys are naxja guys too. I think we had our first real SD meet and greet at some pizza place not too long ago....not sure who will arrange the next one, Troy put the last one together....I'm too much of a drunkard to be in charge of anything tho. =)

BTW, did I mention I just got home from a bar and met this chick that had an ass that could stop traffic?!?!

SanDiegoXJ said:
yeah, the first tuesday is actually for SoCalXJ, but most the guys are naxja guys too. I think we had our first real SD meet and greet at some pizza place not too long ago....not sure who will arrange the next one, Troy put the last one together....I'm too much of a drunkard to be in charge of anything tho. =)

BTW, did I mention I just got home from a bar and met this chick that had an ass that could stop traffic?!?!

Picts or ban!!
:eyes:

if you arange a south san diego area M&G then we will have one, i have planed the last few that i know of and i look forward to going to one i DIDNT plan LOL.....

Ha..Ha.. I'll have to look into that

Back