• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lift, axles, t-case, driveshafts,wheels and tires,diff skids,

a-mechanic

NAXJA Forum User
the below is coming out of a 94 4 door
lift is a mutt:
*rusty's 6.5 coils 1year old
*rusty's 6.0 leafs older and a little sagged 1.0in block and shim fixed pinion angle.
*tomken lower adj. control arms
*tomken upper semi fixed arms
*skyjacker nitro shocks (rears are a little short.) but it still flexes well.
*old style r.e. trackbar.
axles are:
*d-30 high pinion 297 joints and a pair of spare 260 shafts. has an E-Z locker 4.10 gears (pinion seal is leaking)
*corporate 8.25 with full detroit. and 1 spare shaft. disc brakes, 4.10 gears.27 spline
t-case:
*231 with a tom woods SYE and a cv rear driveshaft. ft is stock.
wheels and tires:
*black 15x8 (767?) 4.75 back spaced 5x4.5 bolt pattern with 35x10.5 swamper SSR's the tread that's left will almost swallow a dime, there are 5 of these.
diff skids:
* rock-it axle sliders, one for the ft d-30 one for the rear 8.25 (I loved these things) ft one is bent in the left ft corner.

Everything above is well used and has been driven up all but lower 2 at tellico. with no parts failures yet. I can ship but prefer not to. especially larger items. I'm in north GA I-85.
prices are as follows:
*complete 6.5-7.0"lift, shocks and all $600.00
*t-case with shafts $375.
*wheels and tires $750.
*axles $275 ft, $400 rear.
*diff skids $35.00 each.
if you want it all $2100.
I may accept reasonable offers. and buyer pays shipping. I have some pic's I can e-mail. If necessary. also I'm not on the internet more than a couple times a week on average so please be a little patient. thanks

If the rear 8.25 Rock-it diff. slide is in good conditiion (not bent or rusted up) I will talke it for $35., if still available.
Email me @ [email protected] or respond on thread.

The ft diff skid is still available. also, if i have no lift commitment by the end of the weekend, I'll start parting out the lift.

Back