• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Renix oil filter

Maz

NAXJA Forum User
Rant ...

I don't know where you (Renix owners) buy your oil filters from, but I am having a heck of a time finding Renix oil filters at the chain auto parts stores. It seems like the manufacturers have stopped making them or the auto parts stores don't stock them any more. Ironically, the only brand that is available every where is the Fram brand. I have looked for Purolator (PL14619 or L14619), K&N (HP2007), Mobil1 (M1207), and Bosch (3401). The only one I found at Autozone was the Bosch brand. There is no NAPA close to my house. I'll try them the next time I am driving by a NAPA store.

I get mine by the case at napa and only have one left thanks for reminding me.

I cant remember the sites address but there is one where you can buy filters in bulk pretty cheap ill find it later today im sure but right now im drawing a blank

NAPA.....
by the case, or is that 'buy the case....'

This summer's rebuild will include a remote oil filter, that way I can change it out to match the rest of my fleet....

1515 Gold!

GrimmJeeper said:
its a NAPA 1626 ive got 4 of em in stock at my store. most napa's should carry them

Went to NAPA yesterday and they only had one. They said they only carry one at a time in order to keep the store inventory low.:rolleyes: They said they'll have another one in a couple of days.

Your napa sucks! Mine had 15 on hand when I was there yesterday. Have them bring in a bunch for you and get your years worth of filters. My store even gives a small discount by buying multiples so I get the all the filters I know I will be able to use, plus who wants to have to go hunting for filters when it is time to service their vehicle

Maz said:
Went to NAPA yesterday and they only had one. They said they only carry one at a time in order to keep the store inventory low.:rolleyes: They said they'll have another one in a couple of days.

Gerr said:
Your napa sucks!
yep. the "get it in a couple days" is BS. your store should be fed by the DC in Fontana, same as mine, and they have 79 renix filters in stock. they should be able to get it overnight at the latest.

Yeah, the NAPA that's closest to my house rarely has anything in stock. I almost always have to call ahead of time so that they can have the stuff I need for the next day.

Back