• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winter Wheeling - Feb 13th

MrSimon

NAXJA Forum User
There will be a winter wheeling trail ride on Feb. 13th. Hopefully there will be snow and we can slip and slide around on easy trails. All are welcome!

We won't be doing anything too hard, as nobody wants to be fixing Jeeps in cold snowy weather.

After wheeling, we'll be heading to Buddy's Log Cabin restaurant in Pine Grove for dinner.

More details to follow, but mark your calendar!!!!

Not sure if mine will be wheelable then, I'm starting the winter teardown in a few weeks to go over everything. Then prep for Moab in March begins.

If it's moving I'd be happy to join y'all though.

Carol and I will be in cabin s80...straight in up by the hilltop bathhouse. Great to hear you'll be coming up, Bob, and hopefully you too, Chris, if you get things shaken out!

In for the rev limiter fest :passgas:Going to drive out like I did last time and meet you guys in the staging area .

We have dinner reservations at Buddy's Log Cabin Restaurant in Pine Grove at 5:30 on Saturday.

All are welcome!

Come wheeling, freeze your butt off, then warm up over a nice meal and tell lies about how great your Jeep is. What could be better?????

But please please let me know ahead of time if you plan to attend the dinner. I'd like to get a decent head count estimate by the end of January.

Hey guys it's Keith ditas friend with the zj im gonna roll out with you guys on the winter trip I'll convoy with dita and meet you guys at rausch

I should be able to make this after all

Any kind of FB event or anything for coordination? Might be able to get some more people that don't visit naxja much

That would be great!

This is pretty low key. Just show up at the RC parking lot around 8:30 and look for a group of XJs.

If possible, post in this thread on how many will be coming to the dinner after wheeling .... that way I can let the restaurant know.

Can't make it. Didn't have time to work on the crawler while I'm trying to get my daily jeep fixed to pass inspection. Come spring, I should be ready by then.

Back