• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introducing...IXNAY mk. II-

IXNAYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Here she is, all done:

Cimg3839.jpg

Cimg3843.jpg

Cimg3847.jpg

Cimg3841.jpg

Big thanks to everybody who helped make this happen in such a short time. Patrick (pbmcauliffe) at Those Guys Rods & Customs did an amazing job on the cage, tube flares and rockers; I would highly reccomend them to anybody looking for any kind of custom work for their Jeep.

Also a big thanks to everyone who helped put Humpty back together again. Jeremy, Ryan, Matt, Ian, Alex, Rich, Jason, Sean were all essiental in the completion. Special thanks to Matt_West for putting up with the two white XJs filling up his shop and front yard for five days.

Still to come are some Claytons Hard Arms, courtesy of Adam & Co. at Clayton Offroad. Also due by the end of the week are a set of 35x12.50 Trxus M/Ts that should fill up the wheel well a little better. Either way, mk. II will be lowered at least an inch from where it sits now.

Lastly, thanks to John and everyone at ACRO for helping at every stage of the project, including some things yet to come. :cool:

-----Matt-----

Looks really good Matt, im looking forward to seeing it in action this weekend.

It was great to meet alot of you guys last weekend.

And did anyone get a final talley (sp?) on tennis balls Matt West's dog found?

-Alex

Nice Matt. Wish I had the $$ for a cage like that

Looks great, Matt. Looking forward to seeing it in action this weekend.

Looks good Matt, glad to see you got the tires inflated. If only you had a small portable electric compressor similar to the ones they sell at costco, you might have saved alot of time and energy.:shhh:
-Ryan

so ya got pics of the cage inside the cab? I like what you've got going on there

how did you do the tube flairs? are they just welded to the stock fender or what? i want to do some but all the builds i found had after market quarters and fenders.

I am remiss in the fact that I have not conveyed the fact that your current ride is FAT!!!!!:attom:
This Fawkin Icon NEVER gets used.... Why do we have it????

Now let me sulk in my envy....

Back