• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cut and fold??

tvguy

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know were the write up is for the tuck and fold you need to do for the TNT rear bumper??I am going to there set up since they are nice guys:dunno:

pics would be great I am getting the bumpers on monday. When is the next outing??

I just did mine but didn't cut as much as I did fold. I simply removed a small wedge shaped piece from the back and made a cut inside the fender well. Then I started messaging the fender from the inside with a 4lb BFH and as you collapse the inner part the outside folds very nicely along the body line. I have done both of my XJ's this way and works/looks really nice.
PM me I can get you pics and walk you throught it depending on where you live you could swing by and take a look at mine. (E470 and Smokyhill)
Zach

Cut and fold is done it was easy except for the wires I cut from the great stereo installation that hide wires in the wrong spot. If I could figure out how to post a pic I will put up pics of the new bumpers...Hammer

Back